January 11, 2013

How To Take Care of Your Classic Chanel Bags


 I found this amazing post on how to take care of your classic Chanel bags that I have to share with our readers. Your bag doesn't have to be a Chanel for you to want to know how to keep it in tip top shape in Kuwait's extreme weather.

It's great having these timeless Chanel beauties but not so great trying to take care of them.  The long heavy chains are a nightmare with the newer second flap classic bags.  If not properly stored they can indent your gorgeous bags for life.  Humidity in the summer is another potential bag killer.  If your bags are left in the box too long or stored in humid conditions they can be ruined forever.


I sent a lot of my older bags home to the USA that I never use and the rest are at Hayati's house where he has tons of air conditioned and almost dust free closet space.  My place is too small and I wanted a clutter free space.  Since I work mostly in the Kuwaiti desert for inspections I carry something simple and weather proof to work. Basically I am the furthest thing from a fashionista you've ever seen.;p

Check out this fabulous and informative post [here] and learn how to preserve your priceless high end bags for generations to come.


                                                                       SHW Jumbo and the GHW Maxi

                                                  One of the sweet & silly cards he writes to me <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this blog and taking the time to write a comment. It might take up to a week or two but we do respond to every comment. :) Posting anonymously is a privilege and not a right. This is a conservative country so please do not be disrespectful to anyone.

© ExpatandtheCity, 2010 - 2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to ExpatandtheCity with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.