December 28, 2012

My Christmas in Kuwait 2012 ~ Part 1

 
Christmas on the Louisiana Bayou even in Kuwait

 
Lots of Godiva Hot Chocolate and extra whip cream on top of napkins from my big sister.

 
Family pictures scattered throughout my apartment because they are always in my heart.
 
 
My Christmas Kitchen Angel
 
 
I made my own snow and here are some of the first Christmas goodies to arrive from H.
 
 
 
I didn't decorate the apartment this year because I spent it away at the Kuwait Hilton Beach Resort & Spa. I just added a little Christmas sparkle here and there...

 
The thoughtful cards from friends and family are always appreciated and loved when you are faraway from home.

 
The second arrival of some Christmas goodies from Godiva, New Orleans Pralines and white chocolate dipped pretzel rods.

 
Tons of Christmas movies to keep you in the holiday spirit.
 
 
My first package arrived from my big sister, Ree.  I was jumping up and down with excitement because she asked me not to wait until Christmas but to open it up right away.

 
She is so thoughtful and takes the time to wrap each little present with the most festive and adorable wrapping paper complete with ribbons and confetti. Thank you gorgeous! Love and miss you so much... <3
 
 For the post on Part 2 click [here].
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this blog and taking the time to write a comment. It might take up to a week or two but we do respond to every comment. :) Posting anonymously is a privilege and not a right. This is a conservative country so please do not be disrespectful to anyone.

© ExpatandtheCity, 2010 - 2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to ExpatandtheCity with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.