December 12, 2011

My Latest Crush ~ Jax Teller (Charlie Hunnam) from the Sons of Anarchy




Despite the fact that I am not attracted to bikers, blonde haired men or tattoos I have a major television crush on Jax Teller from the Sons of Anarchy. BB just gave me season one and I'm hooked on the FX show. I would never have dreamt that I would like a violent show about a biker club but I guess living in Kuwait has changed me. I've made it on my own here in the Middle East so suddenly I’m some kind of bad ass chick watching a FX series. ;) Don't worry Mom, I'm not going to get a tramp stamp tattoo on my lower back anytime soon. 

The Sons of Anarchy is really different from any other show out there on television. Season two and three are already out on DVD and BB is going to lend them to me after I finish season one. I heard the show only gets better with each season. There are very few shows that I like on television but Sons of Anarchy is definitely one of my new favorites.  Hayati who??? I <3 Jax!

Jackson "Jax" Teller is a fictional character and the central character on the FX television series Sons of Anarchy, played by Charlie Hunnam. He is the President of the Sons of Anarchy Motorcycle Club's Redwood Original (SAMCRO) chapter based in Charming, California, despite only being in his early 30s. He is 6' 1" and has a number of tattoos, most notably his club's logo on his back, a tribute to his father John Teller on his right arm, his son Abel's name on his chest, and his second son Thomas on his arm. On his cut, he wears patches reading "V. President" and "Men of Mayhem". He is also something of a "Nike bikie" as he often wears stylish and fashionable clothing, such as sneakers, casual jeans and Original KD's Sunglasses. The motorcycle that he rides is a Harley-Davidson Dyna-Glide, specifically a Super Glide Sport. He is also seen driving a grey Dodge Ram 1500 pickup truck. (Wikipedia: Link)


6 comments:

  1. He really is super fine! He can make any good girl turn bad. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does your Hayati know about your TV crush? :p. Be careful because Jax could beat up your Hayati :p. Tell him to start his own MC Kuwait Chapter, then he'll stand a chance. LOL! Btw, the actor who plays Jax is not an American, he's Geordie. So, you are not cheating on Hayati.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Q80 Snob ~ Since when does having a crush on a TV star count as cheating? I think it's harmless fun. :P Yes, I know he is British but he plays a sexy (') American guy on the show. And YES, Hayati knows that if Jax moved to Kuwait he would have to share me. Heehee ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heart Jax Teller!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!!! He is gorgeous, sexy and such a bad-ass! :)

      Delete

Thank you for reading this blog and taking the time to write a comment. Posting anonymously is a privilege and not a right. This is a conservative country so please do not be disrespectful to anyone.

© ExpatandtheCity, 2010 - 2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to ExpatandtheCity with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.